6 Must-Have Summer Accessories

Spring has just begun, and already I'm thinking about summer! (Anyone else?) This year I plan to spend as much time poolside as humanly possible, and I want to be prepared. Below is my current wish list of fabulous entertaining accessories and outdoor decor for summer 2019. After a long winter filled with gloomy days spent inside, I had so much fun finding these goodies. I hope they inspire you to start thinking about the warmer season ahead and curating your own wish list. Happy shopping, and cheers to (almost) summer!

1. Flamingo Pool Float from Frontgate


2. Isabella Acrylic Wine Glasses from One King's Lane



3. Paloma Planter from Coleen and Company


4. Croquet Set from Crate & Barrel



5. Diana Patio Umbrella from One King's Lane


6. Lilly Pulitzer Pool Cups






Comments

Popular Posts